Friday, June 6, 2014

Bringing back the "camera".

So I found my point and shoot before I left for Asheville.  I had misplaced the connector to the computer so I simply stopped using it - which is rediculous because it cost $5 at the grocery store to buy a connector.  So I downloaded some 400 odd photos tonight (you will be seeing them later this week) and this is the last picture that was taken...

I am thinking maybe Elizabeth Grace or Mercer Anne figured out how to take pictures, most likely Mercer Anne as there was also a blury EG photo.  This is in the Asheville house.  And this is a pre-crazy-angry-woodson photo.  It is the, "I am about to completely erupt", "I am going to pinch you", "I am going to hit you" or at least stomp my foot several times to get your attention look.

Glad I missed it.  We are going through a stage right now where I see this expression multiple times a day.  I would never be brave enough to try and photograph it.  However, I got a slight chuckle when I saw that one of his sisters did.

xoxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment