Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Splashville

So I'm sitting here on our one gross couch in Asheville enforcing quiet time for my twins.  I picked them up today from school in meltdown mode.  So we are having quiet time to recuperate.

Since I must police quiet time, I figured what better way to spend the time than to write about a fabulous morning we had last week at splashville.  It is a small little pad in the heart of Pack Square.  I did not get and "good" pictures because the water squirts up from the ground and the kids are moving a million miles a minute. This is a free activity if you exclude parking.  Parking is about $5 but if you come on Sunday it is free:-). Note to self!  

There are hot dog stands so you don't even have to pack a lunch!  The most important part if this park is that there are clean bathrooms!!!  Whohoo!!  I have one child that uses the bathroom every 30 minutes so a nice bathroom gets 5 stars:-). We knew we were in Asheville when on Sunday morning we were waiting to use said bathroom and found ourselves in line with none other than a man dressed as a nun (?).  Yep.


No comments:

Post a Comment