Friday, May 31, 2013

Hello there friends!

Summer is here.  And we are having a great time at mom camp.  Or we are trying to have a good time.  These kiddos wear me out.

I used to be against TV.  But now I let the twins watch at least an hour a day for "rest time" so I can do something.  I have no interest in fighting them to lay down for a nap - which never happens and usually results in them screaming at me (or vice versa) and waking EG.  Which creates an endless circle of anger and tears.  This is the truth people.  Come spend a day at my house and you will agree TV is ok as long as you go to the pool for 2 hours in the morning, the gym for an hour and the park for another 2 hours coupled with a little playroom time...

Either way we made the trip to pullen park for mom camp yesterday.  We had a fabulous time riding the rides and playing at the park.  This place is fabulous!  We will be back.  It costs nothing to enter, we packed our own lunches, and the rides cost $1/per person (EG was free).  I spent $9.  Amazing.

We are off to JJ camp next week and we are all looking forward to it!

xo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment