Monday, May 26, 2014

Yep, that took a long time.

So its been a while.  And my kids have grown up.  Seriously people, where does the time go.  Everyone told me, but I did not believe them.

Here they are folks.  Unlike the picture I posted on Facebook where I did my "happy kids only" post, here are my real kid pictures.  Yep.  We are HAPPY.  Can you tell?  Yes - I did a picnic.  No, I don't usually do that.  It was beautiful, school was out and I was at a loss of what to do with my over tired, cranky kids.  We went outside for an attitude adjustment. No one liked the food I brought or the fact that there were no juice boxes.  Sorry kids.  That's life.  And as far as I can tell - its a pretty sweet one sitting by the lake on a sunny day.
 And here is me trying to get a picture of my girls in their matching dresses I bought for Easter but we never wore because we didn't make it to church on Easter.  We ate a late breakfast and hung out in our PJ's eating too much candy.  However, we did gather with family and enjoy each others company so there is that....Either way, this is their "Easter Dress" picture.  Woodson is sulking behind me.
And yes, you can look forward to more of these for my few remaining followers.  I'm bringing back the writing.  Its similar to therapy for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment